Request a PA College Transcript

Request a PA College Transcript

Official Transcripts

Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences is using the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) for Official Transcript Requests.

Order Official Transcript Here

Note: If you attended prior to 2006, please continue and submit your request through the National Student Clearinghouse even if you receive an error message that your record cannot be found. Your request may require additional time to process.

Unofficial Transcripts

If you want to obtain an unofficial transcript, use the Student Self-Service module. Use the graduation cap icon on the left hand-side in Self-Service to print the unofficial transcript.

Unofficial transcripts are not available for students who attended prior to 2006. Please use the link above to order your official transcript.

For additional questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office at