Due to COVID-19, in-person payments are not possible and payments mailed through USPS may be extremely delayed.
Discover the various ways students can make payments at PA College
You have several ways in which you can make a payment to your student account.
You can send a check payment through the mail directly to:
Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
Attn: Cash Management
850 Greenfield Road
Lancaster, PA 17601
Be sure to clearly indicate your name and student ID number (the number on the back of your College badge) on your check! Do not send cash through the mail.
You can also make a payment anywhere you can connect to the internet by using an e-check or credit/debit card. Online credit/debit card payments are subject to a convenience fee which will be presented to you before you submit your payment. In addition to an electronic check, the acceptable forms of payment include Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
To make an online payment, follow these steps:
- Log in to Self-Service
- Click on “Student Finance”
- Select “Make a Payment” on the right-hand side
- Check the balance/semester you wish to pay
- After choosing the semester, you can adjust the amount on the right if you cannot make the full payment
- Choose your payment method at the top of the page
- Select “Proceed to Payment”
- Follow the prompts to complete your payment