As part of Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health, eligible PA College employees enjoy some of the best benefits in the area.
Working for PA College means enjoying the benefits of a world-class health system. Because we’re owned by Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health, as an eligible employee you’ll experience all the benefits of working for Lancaster County’s biggest employer – medical, dental, vision, retirement, tuition reimbursement, discounts and more. Visit www.lghealthbenefits.com for a comprehensive overview of LG Health’s benefits.
But there’s more to our benefits than just that. As a PA College employee, you’ll also enjoy:
- Sign-on bonuses. Certain positions are eligible for a sign-on bonus – up to $2,000.
- Paid breaks. PA College employees enjoy time off from Christmas to New Year’s, without any deductions from your paid time off bank. Faculty enjoy even more breaks, including spring and fall break as well as time off in the summer!
- Weather delays and closures. If students have a snow day, so do you!
- Flexible work arrangements. Many positions offer remote work opportunities and flexible scheduling.
- Professional development opportunities. In addition to leading the Lancaster Learns conference, PA College offers numerous in-house professional development opportunities.
- Dual career assistance. If you’re relocating to take a position here, we’ll help your partner find a job. Click here to learn more.