Michaela Brehm, RN, BSN, MSN
BiographyMichaela has been a nurse since 2000. After graduation, she worked in mental health, home health, palliative care before finding her home in the cardiac-vascular ICU. She has an extensive background in the care of patients with undergoing open-heart surgery, ventricle assists devices, ECMO, and heart transplantation. During 2020/21, she took care of patients with covid in the ICU.
Michaela enjoys teaching and helping students to develop critical thinking skills, transfer the knowledge learned in the classroom into the clinical setting.
- RN since 2013
- Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Trauma Nursing Core Course
- NUR-211 Acute & Chronic Hlth Prob Clin
- MSN, The Pennsylvania State University, 2021
- BSN, The Pennsylvania State University, 2017
- Diploma in Nursing, (Germany) 2000
850 Greenfield Rd
Lancaster, PA 17601 US
Education is not the filling of a pot but the lighting of a fire. –W.B. Yeats