Kierra Martin, MSN RN CEN
Skills Lab Educator
I love teaching students how to perform nursing skills, and how to apply theory to practice!
I joined PA College of Health Sciences in 2020 as an Undergraduate Nursing Faculty Adjunct, and more recently the Center for Excellence in Practice as a Skills Lab Educator in 2021.
All of my bedside nursing experience is in emergency nursing, and peri-operative nursing.
Whether it is in the skills lab, or during a nursing clinical rotation, I am happy to help nursing students grow in their personal journey to become competent, confident nurses!
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Emergency Nurse
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Liberty University: Lynchburg, VA Masters of Nursing, Education, July 2020
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, May 2018, PA College of Health Sciences, May 2018
- Associate of Science in Nursing, PA College of Health Sciences, May 2016
- Emergency Nurses Association
- Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences Promising Future Alumni Award, 2022