Keri Weaver, MSN, RNC-OB
Undergraduate Nursing Faculty-Clinical Instructor
BiographyI graduated in 2015 from Eastern Mennonite University (EMU) with my BSN. I have worked in the Lancaster General Health System for the past 5+ years. I started off my nursing career on the GI/GU medsurg unit at LGH on night shift. After 2 years on medsurg, I decided to try something new and transferred over to Women and Babies Hospital. I worked on the Labor and delivery unit for three years and even got my certification as an inpatient obstetrics Nurse. I was involved heavily in safety and quality improvement projects in L&D. In August 2020, I graduated from EMU's online MSN program with a concentration in leadership and management and joined PA College full time. Besides teaching, I have interest in evidence based research, quality improvement, and culture and social justice.
I have lived in Lancaster for almost 15 years. I currently live in Lancaster City, in a home I bought through LGH's home in the city program, and I love living in the city! When I am not working, I like to draw, go fishing with my boyfriend, play with my corgi named Teddy, and read books.
- Certification in Inpatient Obstetric Nursing from the National Certification Corporation
- NUR-201 Acute & Chronic Hlth Problems
- NUR-204 Acute & Chronic Hlth Prob II
- NUR-211 Acute & Chronic Hlth Prob Clin
- NUR-212 Crisis & Cmplx Hlth Prob Clin
- NUR-214 Acute & Chronic Hlth Prob II C
- Masters of Science in Nursing with a Concentration in Leadership and Management, Eastern Mennonite University, 2020
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing from Eastern Mennonite University, May 2015
- Sigma Nursing honors society, American Nurses Association, Pennsylvania State Nurses Association
- Four Daisy Award Nominations. Recognized by Jan Bergen, CEO of LGH for a positive patient experience story