Kelly Sabo, RN, B.S.
BiographyI have been a registered nurse since 2005. My background includes medical-surgical, home health care, and nursing education. I have taught nursing clinicals at Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences since July 2017. I have worked with both ASN and BSN programs and helped with several different clinical courses.
- Registered Nurse
- NUR-010 LPN Assessment Module
- NUR-111 Foundations of Nur Clin Lab
- NUR-112 Families in Community Clinical
- NUR-211 Acute & Chronic Hlth Prob Clin
- Bachelor of Science with a Major in Nursing from York College of Pennsylvania (2004)
850 Greenfield Rd
Lancaster, PA 17601 US
Good teachers show their students where to look, not what to see.