Kari E. Cellini, PhD, MS, RN
BiographyI have been a nurse for over 40 years and in Nursing Education for the last 15 years. My home base is the RN to BSN program but I also teach in other programs at the College.
My nursing career spanned many professional opportunities including acute/intensive care settings (including Burn Center) as well as Administrative and Supervisory roles. However, my favorite practice opportunity as a nurse has been in the community setting and this has been the focus of my teaching.
Besides teaching, I am very interested in research and have presented several studies as a podium or poster presentation.
• The Impact of Service Learning Experiences on the Professional Practice of RN To BSN Graduates
• Understanding Faculty Perceptions of Research in Higher Education
• Community Partner’s Perceptions of Service Learning Projects Completed by RN to BSN Students
• Does an Educational Program Change Faculty Perceptions of Academic Integrity In Higher Education?
I have been married for 35 yrs. to a wonderful guy. We have three grown children, one grandbaby, and several old cars that give us the opportunity to travel and spend time with friends.
- Registered Nurse
- Basic Life Support
- Certificate in Mental Health First Aid
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative Certification - Research
- Online Learning Consortium (Sloan-C) Certification for Online Teaching/Learning
- CMP-150 Digital Foundations Seminar
- CSS-101 College Studies Seminar
- IPC-302 Introduction to Capstone
- IPC-330 Health Informatics and Tech
- IPC-450 Capstone
- IPC-501 Health Promo & Disease Prev
- NUR-201 Acute & Chronic Hlth Problems
- NUR-430 Nursing in a Global Society
- NUR-806 Leadership Practicum
- 2015 Capella University, Ph.D. Education -Specialization- Nursing Education
- 2011 Excelsior College, MS Nursing Education
- 1986 Widener University MS Financial Management of Health Care Systems
- 1979 Widener University BSN Nursing
- SIGMA, Psi Pi Chapter, Board of Directors
- Association for Community Health Educators
- 2020 SIGMA, Psi Pi Chapter Mentor Award
- 2015 Excellence in Nursing Research Award, Xi Chi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International
- 2014 Xi Chi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International Research Grant
- 2014 Robert M. & Thelma J. Flory Doctoral Scholarship Award
850 Greenfield Rd
Lancaster, PA 17601 US
I am still learning. - Michelangelo