Jennifer Sheinberg, DNP, RN-BC
BiographyJennifer Sheinberg, DNP, RN-BC, is a Clinical Nurse Specialist at Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. She develops and implements interventions to improve the health of attributed populations utilizing informatics principles. Dr. Sheinberg received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Cedar Crest College in Allentown, PA, a Master of Science in Nursing Leadership and Health Systems Management from Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA, and a Doctor of Nursing Practice in Nursing Leadership from the Pennsylvania State University in State College, PA.
Dr. Sheinberg is a member of the American Nursing Informatics Association and Sigma Theta Tau International, Nu Eta Chapter. She has published in peer reviewed journals and presented at national and international conferences on healthcare quality and informatics. Her clinical expertise ranges from ambulatory and inpatient clinical care to quality improvement, patient safety, and informatics. Currently, she is responsible for advising healthcare leadership on the discipline of informatics and support for technological innovation.
- Clinical Informatics Certification; Epic Systems Corporation
- EpicCare Ambulatory Certification; Epic Systems Corporation
- Registered Nurse, Pennsylvania
- Informatics Nursing Certification; ANCC
- NUR-809 Health Information Technology
- The Pennsylvania State University, State College PA, 2019
- Drexel University, Philadelphia PA, 2014
- Cedar Crest College, Allentown, PA, 2006
- Northampton Community College, Bethlehem, PA, 2003
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Nu Eta Chapter, Drexel University, Inducted 2014
- HIMSS Membership, Central Pennsylvania Chapter, Member 2019
- Pennsylvania Organization of Nurse Leaders, Member 2017
- American Nursing Informatics Association, Member 2017