Co-Chair, Undergraduate Nursing
BiographyI have worked in nursing education for the past 10 years with a focus on both classroom and clinical instruction. My clinical background is focused on adult surgical and neuro ICU, management, staff development, and stroke program coordinator. My doctoral work focused on Curriculum and Instruction within Nursing Education.
- CCNS, Certified Clinical Nurse Specialist
- CCRN-K, Certified Critical Care Nurse (Knoweldge)
- Capella University, EdD, December 2017
- Widener University, MSN, May 2009
- Lycoming College, BSN, May 1998