Gail Wyant B.S and M.S.
Physics Adjunct Professor
Science and Humanities Faculty
BiographyI have written curriculum, completed course and department program assessments, developed online hybrid courses with labs, put together 4 majors programs, chaired the technology committee, been the faculty advisor for the Honor Society, advised students, written grants, and managed laboratories. I strongly believe in the value of experiential methods in teaching physics and geo-science courses. I also adopted 5 rescue dobermans, love science, am a weather enthusiast, enjoy the outdoors and believe in volunteering one's time.
- PHY-150 Physics
- Bachelor of Science Physics and Chemistry major, Stony Brook University
- Master of Science Atmospheric Physics and Mechanical Engineering major, Stony Brook University
- Member, American Association of Physics Teachers
- Member, American Geophysical Union
- Member, American Meteorological Society
- Member, American Society for Engineering Education and Member of the Society of American Engineers
- Member, National Marine Educators Association
850 Greenfield Rd
Lancaster, PA 17601 US
If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain; If I can ease one life the aching, Or cool one pain, Or help one fainting robin Unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. - Emily Dickinson