Dana Costea, Ph.D.
Health Sciences Faculty
BiographyDr. Costea joined the Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences in 2014. She is an Associate Professor in the Health Sciences - Baccalaureate and Graduate Department and teaches undergraduate-level courses in Survey of Economics, American Healthcare System, and Economics of Health Care, and a graduate-level course in Quantitative Business Analysis.
Prior to joining our college, Dr. Costea was an Assistant Professor of Economics at Indiana University South Bend where she taught courses in Introduction to Microeconomics, Public Finance, Health Economics, and Managerial Price Theory.
- ECO-150 Survey of Economics
- ECO-310 American Healthcare System
- ECO-350 The Economics of Health Care
- Ph.D. in Economics, Lehigh University, 2008
- M.S. in Quantitative Economics, Babes-Bolyai University, Romania, 2000
- B.S. in Management, Babes-Bolyai University, Romania, 1999