Dana Costea, PhD
Associate Professor & BSHA Program Director, Health Sciences Faculty
Science and Humanities Faculty
BiographyDr. Costea joined the Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences in 2014. She is an Associate Professor in the Health Sciences - Baccalaureate and Graduate Department and teaches undergraduate-level courses in Survey of Economics, American Healthcare System, and Economics of Health Care, and a graduate-level course in Quantitative Business Analysis. Beginning with August 2021, Dr. Costea is the Program Director for the Bachelor's in Healthcare Administration program, where she teaches the Intro to Internship, Internship, and Capstone courses.
Prior to joining our college, Dr. Costea was an Assistant Professor of Economics at Indiana University South Bend where she taught courses in Introduction to Microeconomics, Public Finance, Health Economics, and Managerial Price Theory.
- ECO-150 Survey of Economics
- ECO-310 American Healthcare System
- ECO-350 The Economics of Health Care
- NHA 601 Quantitative Business Analysis
- HCA 448 Intro to Internship
- HCA 449 Internship
- IPC Capstone
- Ph.D. in Economics, Lehigh University, 2008
- M.S. in Quantitative Economics, Babes-Bolyai University, Romania, 2000
- B.S. in Management, Babes-Bolyai University, Romania, 1999