Cynthia Castaldi, DNP, MSN, RN
BiographyCindy is an assistant professor at the College in the Division of Nursing and has worked at the College for eight years. She has experience in the area of neonatal intensive care, hospice, critical care nursing, administration, and education.
Cindy has been awarded the 40 under 40 award for work she did in hospice, an Isaac Weidman nominee, the Magnet Quality of Care Award for instituting pain relieving modalities for babies in the NICU, Academic Excellence Award from American Sentinel University, and was inducted into Sigma Theta Tau.
Cindy is married with three children, eight grandchildren, and two dogs (Willow and Mia), and two horses (Armira and Pilgrim) She loves to travel, boat, and spend time with family and friends. She was a competitive swimmer most of her life and loves the water and any activity in or near the water, especially in her boat. She also loves horseback riding and spending time with her horses Armira and Pilgrim.
- Registered Nurse
- IPC-335 Substance Use, Abuse and Hlthc
- IPC-401 Research in Health Care
- IPC-450 Capstone
- NUR-412 Women and Health
- NUR-416 Palliative Care Nursing
- NUR-420 Leadership & Management
- NUR-815 EBP: Research Translation
- Doctor of Nursing in Educational Leadership, American Sentinel University
- Master of Science in Nursing Education, Walden University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, York College
- Sigma Theta Tau: Psi Pi Vice President/Chair Program Committee
- Cindy has been awarded the 40 under 40 award for work she did in Hospice
- Isaac Weidman nominee
- The Magnet Quality of Care Award for instituting pain relieving modalities for babies in the NICU
- Academic Excellence Award from American Sentinel University
850 Greenfield Rd
Lancaster, PA 17601 US
Be the change you want to see in the world