Chantone Tomb, MSN, RN
BSN Nurse Faculty
BiographyChantone Tomb received her Master of Nursing degree from Grand Canyon University. She has an undergraduate degree in Psychology. Her nursing experience is in Med-Surg ICU, geriatrics, hospice, and wound care. She is a certified rehabilitation nurse and a member of Sigma Theta Tau International.
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse
- NUR-010 LPN Assessment Module
- NUR-295 Health and Illness II
- Master of Science in Nursing, Grand Canyon University
- Bachelor of Arts- Psychology, Messiah University
- Associate of Arts- Registered Nurse, Harrisburg Area Community College
- Sigma Theta Tau International
850 Greenfield Rd
Lancaster, PA 17601 US
You cannot finish unless you begin.