Cara Padovano, DNP, APRN, CRNP, FNP-BC
BiographyCara Padovano, DNP, APRN, CRNP, FNP-BC is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and specializes in anti-aging, regenerative, and functional medicine with a focus on nutritional, metabolic, and hormonal imbalances. Dr. Padovano is a diplomat of the Anti-aging, Metabolic, and Functional Medicine program through the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, and a fellow of the National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties Leadership Mentor Program.
Dr. Padovano has been teaching in undergraduate and graduate nursing programs for over 13 years, and has held academic leadership positions in various institutions since 2014.
She earned her B.S.N., M.S.N., and D.N.P. from Rutgers School of Nursing in New Jersey.
- Registered Nurse- NJ
- Registered Nurse- PA
- Registered Nurse- Washington DC
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse- Family Nurse Practitioner- NJ
- Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner- Family Nurse Practitioner NJ
- Family Nurse Practitioner- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- DNP 2011 Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- MSN 2008 Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- BSN 2000 Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties