Ashton Fiucci, M.A.
BiographyHi! My name is Ashton Fiucci and I am an Admissions Counselor working primarily with the Undergraduate Nursing, High School Dual Enrollment, and Open Studies applicants. Prior to joining PA College in 2018, I taught Italian at Boston College and interned with the Forum on Education Abroad. As you may gather, I have quite a passion for intercultural competence, languages, and working in higher education as a whole. In my current role, I really enjoy working with prospective students to make sure that they find the best program fit for themselves and their schedules, as well as helping them achieve their academic and career goals...or dreams!
- Master of Arts in Italian Language and Literature, Boston College, 2018
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish and Italian Studies, Dickinson College, 2015
- Global Leadership League
- Donald J. White Teaching Excellence Award, Boston College, 201
- Paul F.M. Angiolillo Prize for High Achievement in Italian Studies, Dickinson College, 2015
- Phi Beta Kappa, Magna Cum Laude, Dickinson College, 2015
- Honors in Italian Studies, Dickinson College, 2015: "L’immigrazione e le questioni irrisolte: gli effetti giuridici sulla condizione degli immigrati nel cinema italiano"
- Sigma Delta Pi National Collegiate Hispanic Honor Society, Dickinson College, 2014