As a recipient of financial aid you are required to report all educational resources to Student Financial Services. Examples of assistance that must be reported include
- Employer tuition assistance
- National Guard education benefits
Because the combination of these resources and your other financial aid typically cannot exceed the amount of your cost of attendance, your financial aid may be reduced (most often your loans).
How do I report an additional resource?
You can self-report any resources not listed on your award letter by following these steps:
- Log in to Self-Service
- Select Financial Aid
- Click “Financial Aid” in the top ribbon
- Choose “Report/View Outside Awards”
- Choose from the appropriate Award Year
- Click “Add an award”
- Follow the prompts