Continuing Education

Thinking about another degree or looking for CE opportunities? See our latest offerings or request a transcript.

Request a Transcript

Current students must use the Official Transcript Request in Self-Service and may also print an unofficial transcript by choosing the Academic Planning & Registration link in Self Service.

Do you need an unofficial transcript, a 1098-T tax form, or want review your records? Use the Student Self-Service module.

If you are a former student and no longer have access to My PA College Portal then please follow the directions below.

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) requires that all transcript requests be in writing, signed and dated by the person to whom the record belongs. Telephoned, faxed, scanned and email requests will not be accepted.

To obtain a transcript, fill out this form and mail it with a check or money order to:

Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
ATTN: Transcript Request
850 Greenfield Rd.
Lancaster, PA 17601

There is a $5.00 processing fee for all official transcripts. There is no fee for unofficial transcripts. Official transcript fee payments will be accepted in the form of check or money order. Checks should be made payable to Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences. We are unable to fax transcripts, official or unofficial.

College policy prohibits issuing transcripts to any student who is indebted to the College. The issuance of partial transcripts is prohibited.

For additional questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office at