Get support on topics ranging from time management to test taking, see a calendar of events and schedule tutoring appointments with faculty and peers.
Learner Support Services
- Study Skills
- Test Taking Skills
- Time Management
- Note Taking
- Proctoring for students with accommodations
- Proctoring for outside schools
- Peer tutoring
- Virtual and in-person faculty office hours
- 1:1 academic advising with an assigned advisor
- 24/7 online access to online resources
- Student study groups
- Computer labs
- Access to anatomical models and other study tools
Current students – click here to visit the portal and view the Academic Support calendar and other resources.
Mrs. Elizabeth H. Ashley
Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences
850 Greenfield Road
Lancaster, PA 17601
Exam proctering is offered to PA College students with accommodations at no charge. For students affiliated with other institutions, there is a $50 fee to have an exam proctored. Please remit payment using the following secure, online form link below.
Click here to learn about our Testing and Proctoring policy as well as other Learning Commons Services and Policies.